First – a Note About Power Settings:
Make sure that the low-power or sleep-mode settings for your office computer have been disabled. You can still set your monitor to shut off as this does not affect your remote connection
How to Remotely Connect to Your Office Computer
From your home computer do the following
- Navigate to https://LT.omeganetworksolutions.com
- Under User Name, use your Email Address.
- Type in the password provided to you and click Log In.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen until you see Computers.
- Click the computer you want to connect to. A new window will pop up for that computer.
- Click Remote Access on the right side.
- A File will download called ScreenConnect.Client.exe. Download/save the file and run it when complete.
- Once connected, a new window will open with your desktop showing.
- The icon in the menu is useful if your office computer has multiple monitors as it can focus the screen on just one monitor at a time, or all at once.
If you have any questions please send an email to Support@OmegaNetworkSolutions.com and we will answer them.